Kolkhorst Petroleum is a leading supplier of gasoline and diesel to all types of industry. We are capable of delivering in full transport loads or in smaller quantity bobtail loads. Whether you have your own fuel tank storage or not, the fuel experts at Kolkhorst Petroleum can customize a solution that fits your needs...from providing permanent equipment for your use to portable storage for short term jobs to company fleet solutions at our many retail operations.
Tell us what you need
Our trained and dedicated sales staff can meet with you to discuss your fuel needs and provide solutions. Call us today toll-free: (800) 548-6671
Free Fuel Tips
Here's a short checklist of some other things you can do to ensure worry-free operation of your equipment:
- Change your vehicle's fuel filter with the manufacturer's recommended size.
- Check your vehicle's water separator daily and drain any water buildup immediately.
- Drain your vehicle's tank bottoms to remove water and other contaminates.
- Check your vehicle's fuel cap and vent to ensure that water cannot enter.
- Check your storage tank for water (using water paste) and other contaminants.
- Replace your dispensing pump's fuel filter.
- Make sure that all fills, vents and overfills on your storage tanks are tight and in proper operating condition.
1685 E. Washington
Navasota, Texas 77868
Toll Free (800) 548-6671
Fax (936) 870-3355